The rooms are cosy and inviting with a mix of timber tiled and carpeted floors, wooden furniture and colourful bedspreads and drapes. The large, functional work place is wired with an International Direct Dialling telephone and port for Internet and email connectivity. Other room facilities include: Flat Screen TVs with Local & Cable Channels, Mini Fridges, Safety Deposit Lockers, Wake-up-call Facility, Free Morning Newspaper and 24 Hour Room Service.
· Air-conditioned Rooms & Public Areas
· 81 Rooms including 6 Deluxe Twin Rooms
· Televisions in all Rooms with Local & Cable Channels
· Mini Fridges & Safety Deposit Lockers in Rooms
· Broadband Internet Connectivity & IDD Facilities in Rooms
· Palmyrah Restaurant serving authentic Sri Lankan and Continental Cuisine
· Two well stocked Bars – Palmyrah & Water Hole
· Breakfast Buffet
· 24-Hour Room Service
· Same-day Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services
· A spacious Lounge with Wireless Internet Connectivity to entertain guests
· Business Centre with Secretarial Services, Fax, Photocopying & High-speed Internet Facilities
· Conference, Banqueting & Outside Catering Facilities
· Swimming Pool
· Foreign Exchange encashment
· Free Daily Newspaper
· Luggage Storage
· Car Rental and Tour Arrangements
· Airport Transfers
· Hotel Doctor on call
· Parking facilities
· All major credit cards are accepted
Restaurants & Bars:
The Palmyrah, our Sri Lankan food Restaurant is well known and famous amongst international travellers and locals, for authentic and delicious Sri Lankan food for over 30 years. Set in an inviting & relaxed atmosphere, the Palmyrah is a culinary treat and is a must for all visitors seeking the authentic taste of Sri Lanka.
The Palmyrah, serves you traditional Sri Lankan gourmet with an emphasis on classic Jaffna fare. The Sri Lankan dining table is laden with an assortment of curries, sambols and pickles so if you want the complete dining experience, we recommend you try at least one of each. The more adventurous diners should dispense with cutlery and eat with the tips of their fingers, it’s the best complement to the flavours offered.
Enjoy your choice of local and imported wines, spirits and beers at the Palmyrah Bar or Waterhole Bar, each with its unique style and setting to suit your mood. Open from 10.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Banquets & Conferences:
Our new Banquet / Conference Room (Paradise Room) with deluxe interiors, is equipped with all the modern business conference requirements and can accommodate a maximum of 300 people depending on the arrangement. It can also be used as four separate soundproof Conference / Banquet rooms that can accommodate between 20 to 60 people each.